The future supplier of refurbished IT
We dream of a world where sustainable options do not force you to choose between product quality and price. But we do not just dream, we act, promote responsible resource consumption and enable individuals to be environmentally conscious on their terms. When you buy upcycle it’s equipment, you are helping to make a big difference to the environment. upcycle it has for many years focused on the recycling, renovation and recycling of used computers and other IT equipment for resale. upcycle it is part of the circular economy trend and has focused on the environment for many years. We are proud to offer our customers a refurbished product that saves the environment from CO2 emissions and hazardous IT waste. We upcycle 90% of all IT equipment we get in and out of the remaining 10%, we recycle 89.57% metals and other raw materials from the computer. This means that of the approx. 250,000 units, upcycle it processes annually, are 99% recycled. But it does not stop here. Within the next 5 years, upcycle it has set itself an ambitious goal of reaching 750,000 units per year. year, which will save the environment over 100,000 tonnes of CO2 emissions and so that a lot of hazardous IT waste does not end up in landfills in Asia and Africa.
1
Brands
1
Products
1
Satisfied Customers
2 years warranty

You always get a 2-year guarantee on all our IT products

Less E-Waste

By purchasing recycled IT, you are helping to reduce the amount of e-waste

Free Shipping

At upcyle it, you can always be sure of free shipping on all your purchases

Why you should buy upcycle it
Whether you want to protect the environment, conserve the earth’s resources or just want to save money on your next purchase, all reasons are good enough to choose recycled IT equipment from upcycle it. upcycle it is part of the circular economy trend and has focused on the environment for many years. We are proud to offer our customers a refurbished product that saves the environment from CO2 emissions and hazardous IT waste. upcycle it upcycle 90% of all IT equipment they get in and out of the remaining 10% recycles 89.57% metals and other raw materials from the computer.
Customer Satisfaction
0%
The best prices
0%
Return Cases
0%
The team behind upcycle it
upcycle it consists of a team of refurbished experts who all work towards a common goal, which is to be able to supply the best and most affordable products to you as a buyer.